A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I read, much of the night

The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech

(The Hollow Men, lines 52-9)

And - for let us assume that there was something prior to this - what do you call an empty term, self-referential, pure indexical in nature; an unsound, vocal, oral taxidi, 'in forgetful snow', in solitude; how do you read Silence in a text? Isn't this voice a voice, isn't its existence its nothingness too?
For, Alexandra and the rest, tracing the voice and their Unreality (eprospathises potte na akouseis mian leksi?) will lead us - even though it already did - to the protagonists. Ghosts with no shadows, eipes.
: the choral voice from within, the universal and the particular, the randomly - though not chancy - voiced/ that 'I' or 'it' isn't it necessarily some-thing, queer in existence yes, even if it is actually not? Isn't Unreal real? Isn't the 'I' though unreal yet ISN'T it? and how important is the negation!
Nai je den pistefkw ston eauto (eipa sou) giati o eautos ennen 'I', en kati para-panw je para-katw - it is the object and the subject the 'I' refers to. to 'I' en i glwssa mas, emeis (an iparxei etsi prama) eimaste to 'en i...mas'.

April is the cruelest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
Winter kept us warm, covering
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with dried tubers.
Summer surprised us, coming over the Starnbergersee
With a shower of rain; we stopped in the colonnade,
And went on in sunlight, into the Hofgarten,
And drank coffee, and talked for an hour.
Bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch. 12
And when we were children, staying at the arch-duke's,
My cousin's, he took me out on a sled,
And I was frightened. He said, Marie,
Marie, hold on tight. And down we went.
In the mountains, there you feel free.
I read, much of the night, and go south in the winter.

(The Burial of the Dead lines 1-18)

Katalavenw ti eipes, pws en mporw na kamw attribute tipote se kanenan, pws en mporw na dw pws touto to 'I' and tis Marie. Alla to 'I' must be necessariy - I take it - kapiou - enan onoma, enan token - however empty. I Marie en iparxei, to 'I' leei to i Marie omws.

No comments:

Blog Archive