A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Thursday, March 18, 2004

3ree

"Unbeknowst to you would ire turn o'er see, a nuncio would I return here. How (from the sublime to the ridiculous) times out of oft, my future, shall we think deepest of love and recollection by thee but me far away on the pillow, breathing foundly o'er my names all through the empties, whilst moidhered by the rattle of the doppeldoorknockers. Our homerole poet to Oestelinda, Fred Wetherley, puts it somewhys better. You are sitting on me style, maybe, whereoft I helped your one. Littlegame rumile from Liffalidebankum, (Toobliqueme!) but a big corner fill you do in this unadulterated seat of our affections. Aerwenger's my breed so many we uncreepinglymultipede like the sands on Amberhann. Sevenheavens, O heaven! ly waount yiou! yore ways to melittleme were wonderful so Ickam purseproud in sending uym loveliest pansiful thoughts touching me dash in-you through wee dots Hyphen, the so pretty arched godkin of beddinnights. If I've proved to your sallysfashion how I'm a man of the Armor let me so, let me sue,let me see your isabellis. How I should, should I survive, as, please the uniter of U.M.I. hearts, I am living in hopes to do, replacing mig wandering handsup in yawers so yeager for mitch, positevely cover the two pure chicks of your comely plumpchake with zuccherikissings, hong, kong, and so gong, that I'd scare the bats out of the ivfry one of those puggy mornings, honestly, by my rantandog and daddyoak I will, become come coming when,upon the mingling of our meeting waters, wish to wisher, like massive mountains to part no more, you will there and then, in those happy moments of ouryour soft accord, rainkiss on me back, for full marks with shouldered arms, and in that united I.R.U. stade, when I come (touf!touf!) wildflier's fox into my own greengeese again swap sweetened smugs, six of one for half a dozen of the other, till they'll bet we're the cuckoo derby cherries next come back to Ealing as come they must, as they musted in their past, as they must for my pressing season, as hereinafter must they chirrywill immediately suant on my safe returnto ignorance and bliss in my horseless Coppal Poor, through suirland and noreland kings country and queens, with my ropes of pearls for gamey girls the way ye'll hardly. Knowme."

James Joyce, FW, 445:26 - 446:26


"And what can I tell you my brother, my killer, what can I possibly say/... I'm glad you stood in my way." L. Cohen Famous Blue Raincoat


"...Paidi-pou tha me peis emena! Paixe an koitas
Kane mou to fyto-tyliga mou ton anemo
Emba ston ypno mias parhenas kai fere mou to rouho tis
Sa skylos mes sta dontia. I an ohi, tote
Gavgise, Gavgise pisw apo tin skia sou
Opw egw zwin olokliri mesa sta mesimeria.

(...)

Synazei synnefa kai tous krataei parea
Opws egw st' aspro harti kai sto molyvi
Tis nyhtes pou den ehoune roloi na doune

Ti paei na pei "den prepei", "den armozei".
Egw ehw dei parthenes ki ehw anoixei
To hnoudero tous ostrako na vrw to mesa meros
To meros tis katastrofis ka tou thanatou."

Odysseas Elytis, apo tin syllogi O Mikros Naftilos

avec 'agape', then, and tea, 'fare forward voyagers'

No comments:

Blog Archive