A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

tom-e-k-drome

I want to build
A nest in your hair
I want to kiss you
And never be there

I'll shoot the moon
Right out of the sky
For you baby
I'll shoot the moon
For you




kalw osous opious/ombious na pame na doume to black rider - dimitri, w ombiouhe mastre/master san kalos ksena(gw)gos/prwagogos pou eisai kanonise mian ombion ekdromi sto barbican theatre - noone understands losers better than tom waits. pios allwste en thelei na dei touton ton simplwriti?

2 comments:

Noullis said...

Ade! Ade ton Tom!! The best cover of "Somewhere" ever.

gfutfy said...

If you are looking wow power leveling, buy wow gold,warcraft gold as well as WOW Power Leveling and World Of wow levelingWhen you need someone to listen,FFXI Gil, I'll be there. When you need a hug, cheap FFXI Gil,I'll be there. When you need someone to hold your hand, I'll be there. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? I'll be there. William Shakespeare

Blog Archive