A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

pressure drop, oooo pressure drop, it drops on you

or not yet / am

Se gnwrizw myrwdia pou mou trweis ta swthika / Kai gemizeis ta krevvatia m' eswpsyha - jai fagia

(...)-Or so I fancy, sensing the smoke and sweat,
the wonderful feel of girls. Why be out here?
But then, why be in there? Sex, yes, but what
Is sex? Surely, to think the lion's share
Of happiness is found by couples - sheer

Inaccuracy, as far as I'm concerned.
What calls me is that lifted, rough-tongued bell
(Art if you like) whose individual sound
Insists I too am individual.
It speaks; I hear; others may hear as well,

But not for me, nor I for them; and so
With happiness. Therefore I stay outside,
Believing this; and they maul to and fro,
Believing that; and both are satisfied,
If no onr has misjudged himself. Or lied.


Kai etsi

(...) The glare of that much-mentioned brilliance,love,
Broke out, to show,
Its bright incipience sailing above,
Still promising to solve, and satisfy,
And set unchangeably in order. So
To pile them back, to cry,
Was hard, without lamely admitting how
It had not done so then, and could not now.


Philip, Philip Larkin.
Imero-logiaka, ametrito to alkool, stimmeno me sapouni masalias kai efhi.
Mpanio -

No comments:

Blog Archive