A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Penis erectus non habet conscientiam

"A man's life of any worth is a continual allegory" John Keats

Na trws ahladomila kathws agorazeis elies mes to xydi, na eheis skisei ta heili sou sta nyhia tis kai na einai sto patwma o Cheimwnas ki ap'e xw i metamfiesi tou heimwna, enw afineis tin myrwdia tou ilioloustou kafe sta dwmatia me ta gyalina mpimpelo tou mesopolemou kai ta lefka fanelakia. Pethymwntas ton Shake-speare [HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Love is too young to know what conscience is;
Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?
Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,
Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove.
For, thou betraying me, I do betray
My nobler part to my gross body's treason:
My soul doth tell my body that he may
Triumph in love; flesh stays no farther reason,
But, rising at thy name, doth point out thee
As his triumphant prize. Proud of this pride,
He is contented thy poor drudge to be,
To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.
No want of conscience hold it that I call
Her 'love' for whose dear love I rise and fall.

] ehw ton idrwta stis mashales arwma sta mallia twn polewn. Ki as hathei gia panta i epohi twn grammatosimwn - tha epikoinwnw mazi sou me exatmismena dakrya,
entopias kai apoikiakis paragwgis thymitaria kai portierides.

"Pws pernas?"

No comments:

Blog Archive