A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Τα νευρα μου τεντωμενα χωρις ακροβατες η τσαμαρελλα

Today, while walking, a thought passed through my mind that I might trip over. I rushed into starting swearing as though I had already stumbled (gamwtw shisto mou - the guy next to me asked "can you hear the gunshots?" / I said "oh no, don't worry, that was my brain" [L.Bunuel]). Then I realized I hadn't. I started swearing for not stumbling. I asked the lady next to me "can you smell the war coming?" and she said "oh, don't worry, that must be the hare in the oven" / "it must be my stomach" I thought to myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive