A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Kerouac deli mi?

"'Whatever I say Ben, dont mind it, I'm just a fool'----'You said in 1957 in the grass drunk on whiskey you were the greatest thinker in the world'----'That was before I fell asleep and woke up: now I realize I'm no good at all and that makes me feel free' ----'You're not even free being no good, you better stop thinking, that's all'----'I'm glad you visited me today, I think I might have died'----'It's all your fault'----'What are we gonna do with our lives?'----'Oh,' he says, 'I dunno, just watch em I guess'----"

Big Sur Kerouac (164)

Demetris
Demokrasi
Demek

"'Aint nothin wrong with old Nietzche'----''Xcept he went mad too'----'Do you think I'm going mad?'----'Ho ho ho' (hearty laugh)" (162).

No comments:

Blog Archive