A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Monday, March 29, 2004

Anizitwntas Ollandia

Pros tous apantahou poukamisakides, apospasmata tharous:

"...Zoume tha pei alitevoume stous ametritous imerous
alitevoume sta swmata twn aperantwn gynaikwn
alitevoume sti milia mas
alitevoume stin peina kai stin akalesti dipsa."

"Osmizomai kataigida sto epakro
ma i gkardia mou apousiazei st' agrioloulouda."

"Mono autoi pou trefoun oneira apolamvanoun
tin pragmatikotita."

Nikos Karouzos

"The heart is sore and sad. Crossed in love?"

"I play lightly, softly singing, John Dowland's languid song. Loth to depart: I too am loth to go. That age is here and now. Here, opening from the darkness of desire, are eyes that dim the breaking East, their shimmer the shimmer of scum that mantles the cesspool of the court of slobbering James. Here are wines all ambered, dying fallings of sweet airs, the proud pavan, kind gentlewomen wooing from the balconies with sucking mouths, the pox-fouled wenches and young wives that gaily yielding to the ravishers, clip and clip again."

"She speaks. A weak voice from beyond the cold stars. Voice of wisdom. Say on! O, say again, making me wise! This voice I never heard.
She coils towards me along the crumpled lounge. I cannot move or speak. Coiling approach of starborn flesh. Adultery of wisdom. No. I will go. I will.
-Jim, love!-
Soft sucking lips kiss my left armpit: a coiling kiss on myriad veins. I burn! I crumble like a burning leaf! From my right armpit a fang of flame leaps out. A starry snake has kissed me: a cold nightsnake. I am lost!"

James Joyce, Giacomo Joyce


Simera pou to heili mou xanamatwnei, kapnismenos, Kyrie, fexe mou na peri-patw kai na 'fougrazoume, kai mi eisengeis eme eis allin psyhrou i eirwnikou logou antikatavoli sta ek vathewn mou flogodes methysologa - you know how: en symposiou oinou mi elegxeis ton plision kai mi exoudenwsis auton en efrosyni autou, logon oneidismou mi eipis autw, kai auton thlipseis en apaitisei Sofia Seirah (or Ecclesiasticus) 31: 31, k.o.k.-, pou na parei o thkaiolos jai na sikwsi gamw to satana mou! Amen/Aman.

Dem. -
e
tris

No comments:

Blog Archive