A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

The whole world crumbling - we pick this time to fall in love.

Drinking with Humphrey Bogart staring from the wall
(New Cross, I know is not Cassablanca but Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.


Strasser: Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Unofficially, of course.
Rick: Make it official, if you like.
Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Louis: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.



Ilsa: Is that cannon fire, or is it my heart pounding?



If you'll excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon....Here's looking at you, kid.

[Mostly I remember the last one. A wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face because his insides had been kicked out.

It's still a story without an ending]

No comments:

Blog Archive