A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ekei epistrefw afou i epistimi den ehei vrei to ipio anholytiko, diladi here

I would bathe myself in strangeness:
These comforts heaped upon me, smother me!
I burn, I scaldso for the new,
New friends, new faces,
Places!
Oh to be out of this,
This that is all I wanted
-save the new.
And you,
Love, you the much, the more desired!
Do I not loathe all walls, streets, stones,
All mire, mist, all fog,
All ways of traffic?
You, I would have flow over me like water,
Oh , nut
far out of this!
Grass, and low fields, and hills,
And sun,
Oh, sun enough!
Out and alone, among some
Alien people!




Aye we will // but what
to who are you shouting
and for-

O terrible names of the spirits. This is my last time. I cannot return here again.

No comments:

Blog Archive