A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Friday, December 31, 2004

POST CARD

Please address this card to yourself.
Name: a-m-a-z-e-d
Address: oi dame, oute jame. lion pio katw.

You're late (not like a rabbit). Running late.
Going to be late.
Post-pone (I know I'm an intellectual because I use the word "post" in the place of "after"):
Post-haste, post-noon, post-humous, going postal, postwards, post-a-drop-of-honey.
But I haven't posted anything yet.

No Stamps Are Required.

I've lost my black polo-neck.

Nothing new this year, or next.
Except perhaps for frequent trips to the Pharmacy.

No comments:

Blog Archive