A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Monday, January 10, 2005

...(arche)

"- ok?"
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door -
"Eisai moni sou;" "pareta me tes malakies, apla pe mou" "O Salvadore en pou to Dhali."
Ton jairo mou, eperpatousame, me kappelo jai bastouni. Imastoun oulloi tou Godot.
Pinw to krasi tou yia na ksemethisw. Pinw poura yia na katharisw tous pneumones mou. Thkiavazw vivlia yia na arrwstisw.

I felt a Funeral, in my Brain,
And Mourners to and fro
Kept treading - treading - till it seemed
That Sense was breaking through -

and suddenly the world became that much smaller. And the Panic that much heavier.
Back to t/here, put back into the arche. Lania. Pamen Lania. Pamen Lania yia na...
and I'm sweating a lot by now and thinking of
leaning on the john door in the 5 SPOT
while she whispered a song along the keyboard
to Mal Waldron and everyone and I stopped breathing

"Are you-" "Sil-""Goo-""Do you - ""Oh Thank You" "Pou en i a-" I learnt the dash from emily.
Not Michaelangelo, but talking, talking, talking. to amathus eginen ksenodoxeio. jai oi ninjas indexicals. makari na imoun egw enan indexical. mballerina indexical.

Ahhhh. Twra tha pamen express! Ox! Den eksouristika!
and
This Is Just To Say

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold
-W.C.Williams

EKTOS:
thkiavazoun mas jai grafoumen tous: enta pou thoreis re St. Clare?

No comments:

Blog Archive