A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Monday, May 16, 2005

(prosexete, nomizw oti thkiavazoun mas akoma)

kalos to kalojari. akoma en exrisimopiisa kamila, oute ll(lllll?)ama, (mmm alpaca!), alla eftasa ws tin poli me liges diskolies. distixos en tha kamw bloom fetos, tou xronou pou enna eimai pio monterna enna'shei parapanw fasi. emblektika me tes metafrasis, me tes aitisis, me tous beatles, me tes skepsis tou athkiaserou, jai perimenw sas mes'sto waiting room tis Bishop.

[ODE TO OED
if i had known the word
"comedogenic"
when i was 15,
i would have used it
all the time]

No comments:

Blog Archive