A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Werner Herzog eats his shoe

A Sunday joke from Kefalonia more than a century ago:

When the bishop excommunicated him, somebody visited him to tell him the news and gleefully said: “Have you heard, Senor Andreas that the bishop has excommunicated you?” He replied: “I’m grateful to the bishop for excommunicating me, but I’d like to ask him to excommunicate my children’s shoes, too, so that they will never wear out.” (He believed that whoever had been excommunicated, their body did not decay after death.)

Anecdotes from the life of Andreas Laskaratos

No comments:

Blog Archive