A kind of a "dangerous supplement", marked, scarred on a body, post-orgasmically, always, already in anticipation of (a) crisis OR for a desert avec 'agape'. Mindb(l)ogg(l)ing Noise. "Avalanche, would you share my last pursuit?" (Baudelaire)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm Voting. Boris Johnson.



Back Boris
Because "my friends, as I have discovered myself, there are no disasters, only opportunities. And, indeed, opportunities for fresh disasters." (Daily Telegraph, 2nd December 2004, p.26)

And enough with all this 'Ken uses public transport' moralism. Boris cycles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"be honest...was it the hair?"

Demetris said...

No. It was a tactical thing. I want London to implode to the sound of The Iliad being recited in Latin along the smell of puttanesca sauce, while I am cycling down Finchley Road.
In short it was his anti-functionalist outlook that did it for me.
As Simon Carr wrote this morning, the amateurs are back! Rejoice!

Blog Archive